Freshwater Plants are typically sold as cuttings that are bound together with a metal plant weight or rubber bands. These individual stalks can be planted by inserting the end of the stalk into the substrate, either individually or - with some plants - in groupings of several stalks. Most plants do not have roots but may grow roots in time. They can be easily pruned by trimming the stalk at the desired height. The trimmings can then be planted as well if desired. Some bunched plants do not need to be planted and may be allowed to float on the water's surface.
- 3 PLANTS FOR $66 - Java Moss Plant On Bamboo Plant Bunched Package Moss Ball - Freshwater Fish Free Shippi $ 66.00
- 5 PLANTS FOR $59 - Curly Lucky Bamboo Plant Lrg PACKAGE - Bare Root - FRESHWATER FISH $ 59.00
- Curly Lucky Bamboo Plant Lrg $ 11.48
- Straight Lucky Bamboo Plant 12" Lrg $ 12.48
- X5 Bamboo Loach Sml/Med 1" - 1 1/2" - Fish Freshwater - Bulk Save Free Shipping $ 107.54