Freshwater Plants are typically sold as cuttings that are bound together with a metal plant weight or rubber bands. These individual stalks can be planted by inserting the end of the stalk into the substrate, either individually or - with some plants - in groupings of several stalks. Most plants do not have roots but may grow roots in time. They can be easily pruned by trimming the stalk at the desired height. The trimmings can then be planted as well if desired. Some bunched plants do not need to be planted and may be allowed to float on the water's surface.
Live aquarium plants are our passion. We make sure that our plants are well cared for so you receive healthy, vibrant specimens every time you order. All the pictures you find on our site are the most recent and of the highest quality so you know exactly what to expect when you order from our inventory.
- Bamboo Silicone Travel Bowl - Assorted $ 9.79
Curly Lucky Bamboo Plant Lrg
$ 24.95$ 14.97 SALE
Curly Lucky Bamboo Plant Med
$ 21.95$ 13.17 SALE
- Flukers Spring Loaded Bamboo Bars $ 21.94
Straight Lucky Bamboo Plant 12" Lrg
$ 22.45$ 13.47 SALE
- Tetra Pond Bamboo Pond Spitter $ 47.25
- X5 Bamboo Loach Sml/Med 1" - 1 1/2" - Fish Freshwater - Bulk Save Free Shipping $ 107.54
- Zoo Med Aquatic Betta Plants - Bamboo $ 3.71
- Zoo Med Madagascar Bamboo Aquarium Plant $ 11.81
- Zoo Med Madagascar Bamboo Plant Medium $ 8.78