Energy saving, powerful, extremely efficient, and convenient. With only 5 Watt power consumption and a pump output of 130 gph, the Ecco Pro is one of the most energy efficient filters on the market. Compared to similar filters it uses 44% to 75% less energy. Excellent mechanical and biological filtration is achieved via optimum water flow. An additional prefilter captures dirt particles right at the beginning. In this way, the subsequent filter material is protected and cleaning intervals are longer. The characteristic multi-function handle fulfills 3 functions. Depending on its position, it acts as a carrying handle and lever for opening, closing, or priming. Wrong use is rendered impossible due to the red safety catch. The supplied shut-off taps are rotatable. You can thus turn them to make them more easily accessible. Water flow is adjusted by the outlet tap. EHEIM High Performance Ceramics ensure very quiet running, high resilience and extremely long service life. The filter canisters are equipped with practical filter baskets. These baskets can easily be removed and filled according to individual requirements. The number of baskets is determined by the size of the filter: Ecco Pro 130 = 1 basket, Ecco Pro 200 = 2 and Ecco Pro 300 = 3 baskets. The filter baskets come pre-filled with original EHEIM filter media.
- Multi-functional handle. A secure connection between pump and housing is guaranteed when the handle is closed and in carrying position.
- Integrated priming support for starting water circulation, allowing easy filter start-up. - Quick removal of pump head with its fixed sealing ring. The handle opens the filter for easy cleaning.
- Complete with mechanical, biological and absorptive filter media filling.
- Filter inserts guarantee the easiest possible handling and are also perfectly suited to individual application of filter media for layer filtration.
- The swivel-and-swing hose connections are fitted with detachable safety taps.
- The filter flow rate can be adjusted to requirement.
Eheim ECCO Pro 130:
- For aquariums up to: 35 gal
- Pump output: 130 gph
- Canister volume: 0.85 gal
- Filter volume: 0.42 gal
- Power: 5 Watt
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Preliminary Filter
- Carbon Filter Pad
- Fine Filter Pad
- EHEIM Substrat Pro
- 2 shut-off taps
- Outlet elbow
- Inlet pipe
- EHEIM quality hose (0.50"/0.65")
- Installation accessories