.25 – .75 Inches Guatemalan Red Rump Tarantula
Approximately .25 – .75 Inch In Legspan
Reptile Shipping ONLY $24.99 Nationwide!
FAQ - Reptiles
- When will my animal ship?You are able to pick which day you would like your animal(s) shipped on the checkout page. You are able to schedule your animal to ship up to 5 days ahead of time. No matter what date you pick, your shipment will still be sent Priority Overnight.
- How will my animal ship?All live, non-venomous reptiles ship Overnight on the shipping date that you select on the checkout page. All live animal shipments require a signature upon delivery. There will need to be an adult present to sign for the shipment when it arrives. It will not be left unattended.
- What time will my animal arrive?Since we ship Overnight with morning delivery, most of our packages arrive before 12pm, some of them before 10:30am, but remember, your delivery time will ultimately depend on your local delivery route.
- Will my local temperatures affect my shipment?If your local temperature is between 36 and 89 degrees then we can guarantee live arrival for your animals straight to your requested shipping address. If your temperature is 26-35 or 90-99 degrees then we can guarantee live arrival if you elect to pick it up at a local shipping facility. If the temperatures are higher than 99 degrees or lower than 26 degrees we can still ship but we cannot guarantee live arrival. We are experts at packing our animals to survive many extreme temperatures and have shipped animals to negative temperatures in the past and our animals have arrived just fine.
- How do venomous reptiles ship?All venomous reptiles are shipped with Delta airlines to your closest airport. The are double containerized and shipped in a sealed hot box container.
- How do mammals ship?All mammals are shipped with United Airlines using their PetSafe program to your closest airport or to front door step if this option is available. This is the safest way to ship mammals.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.